Terms & Conditions:
- The reservation is to be for a minimum 10-night stay.
- Original reservations of a minimum 10-night stay, modified at a later stage to a shorter stay, irrespective of the reason, will not be deemed as eligible.
- Only reservations made through the accommodation operator’s owned and dedicated website will be considered as eligible. Eligible reservations must be booked directly through the accommodation operator’s website (not through a third-party online booking platform).
- The overall discount to the traveller/s is calculated at 30% of the total accommodation expense per eligible reservation.
- The selected Accommodation property will be requested to provide a 10% voucher for each eligible reservation benefitting from this scheme, redeemable between May 2024 and September 2024. The voucher would be non-transferable, meaning that only the receiver of the voucher can make use of it.
- The Accommodation Operator shall be sending the 10% voucher to the visitor/s through the email address provided at the booking stage, up to 30 days after check-out, keeping email@example.com in copy.
- The accommodation property must be located in Gozo.This scheme is exclusively available for guests staying at any of the accommodations listed above, as these are the holiday property providers who have agreed to take part in this initiative.
- The visitor/s must ensure to provide a copy of the flight tickets(both arrival and departure) to the accommodation operator when checking out. These copies will be forwarded to the Ministry for Gozo and the Gozo Tourism Association as supporting documentation to enable the Accommodation Operator to claim the respective reimbursement.
This scheme is being administered by the Ministry for Gozo and the Gozo Tourism Association.
By participating in the “Visit Gozo Deal” and making a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the above terms and conditions.