Welcome to the Guest Info page of Santa Lucia Boutique Hotel Gozo!
We are thrilled to have you as our guest and hope that you enjoy your stay with us.
Breakfast is served on Level -1 from 08:00 to 10:30.
Our Bistro Lounge is open till late where our mouth-watering menu is available from 12:00 till 19:30.
If you have any dietary restrictions, please inform our staff and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Our swimming pool and Jacuzzi are open for your enjoyment from 09:00. to 20:00. We provide pool towels that are available at the Front Desk against a refundable deposit of €10 per towel.
Our dedicated Receptionists are here to assist you in making the most of your time in Gozo. There are plenty of activities on the island to suit everyone’s interests. Here are the top recommended activities:
- Take a day trip through Gozo: by jeep, by private taxi, by hop-on-hop-off bus, or by rental car.
- Explore Victoria’s Citadel and old town.
- Admire some of the beautiful churches and shrines.
- Visit Comino and blue lagoon.
- Visit Ggantija Megalithic complex.
- Enjoy a day on one of Gozo’s beautiful beaches and swimming spots.
- Visit a local winery for a unique wine tasting experience and more.
- Eat like a local – visit one of the local bakeries and taste a traditional Gozitan Ftira.
- Try diving and snorkeling.
- Feeling adventurous? Try kayaking, abseiling, rock climbing, and horse riding.
If you are interested in any of the above activities or something else not mentioned, please do not hesitate to contact our Front Desk at ext. 100, and we will be happy to make arrangements for you.
Once again, thank you for choosing Santa Lucia Boutique Hotel Gozo as your holiday destination. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with an outstanding customer experience, and we hope that you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.