If the winter season has taken its toll on you, it’s time to remember that spring is never far behind. Spring is the time for projects and plans – perfect for making countryside holiday plans!
Here are five reasons why you need to be kind to yourself and book your countryside break at Santa Lucija boutique hotel today.
- It’s difficult to beat Gozo in the spring. The weather is pleasant and not peak time in the travel season. Travellers of all ages from around the globe often comment that spring (March, April, and May) is the best season to visit the island. The countryside is in full bloom. As nature awakes, it’s as if the great outdoors is saying it’s time to party! Gozo’s landscapes are like paintings, all waiting to be captured and enjoyed. When booking your spring holiday at the Santa Lucia boutique hotel, you’ll stay in the rural hamlet of Santa Lucija, a step away from Gozo’s open countryside and patchworked terraced fields.
- Springtime in Gozo is not only about beauty but also about wellness. The sunshine and fresh spring air in Gozo are a remedy for various ailments. So if you’re seeking a stress-relieve holiday, a convalescing break or a getaway to rejuvenate yourself, check in at Santa Lucia boutique hotel. It’s a blessing to escape the urban scenario of ‘work hard and play hard’. Get ready to wake up in the middle of the Gozitan countryside, in luxury rooms where the only sound is birds chirping.
- Suppose you’re after a laid-back holiday, where your focus is on lying low and absorbing the countryside idyll. In that case, the luxury rooms and the facilities offered at Santa Lucia are the ideal hideouts. You will enjoy the ambience that the boutique hotel provides. You can spend time comfortably and book special treats like aromatherapy, Swedish massages, and facials. Enjoy the hotel’s garden and outdoor pool area. Even if you’re intent on staying inside, you might be tempted by the call of the beautiful outdoors and venture out to the open countryside.
- If you’re inspired to engage in a more active spring holiday, Gozo is not only bursting with springtime beauty and birdsong but has various adventures awaiting you. If you like the great outdoors, consider hiking, trekking, Nordic walking, cycling and abseiling. For superb scenic views, take the route from the Santa Lucia hotel’s front door leading to the cliff walk overlooking Xlendi bay. This route provides several vantage stops that can be picnic spots too! On calm days, the beaches and the sea are also great options. You’ll return to the comforts of your room after a fantastic day, ready for a beautiful good night’s sleep.
- Springtime is also about celebrations. Gozo’s notorious for the Holy Week services that are closely tied to the Catholic faith of the island. The Easter feast in Gozo is one of the spring highlights. Mingle with the locals and absorb the vibe while enjoying the traditional fare. Staying at Santa Lucia boutique hotel means that although you stay in the countryside, you’re always close to all activities.
Browse through our rooms and choose your next favourite hideout. It’s time to meet spring at Santa Lucia.